Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Well, well.... Looky here! It seems as though I have forgotten about my blog!

I've been so busy lately! Plus, this weather just drains me.  Over the past few weeks I have focused A LOT on my two summer classes.  They are wrapping up in the next week and I am more than thrilled.  I spent some time at beautiful Lake Ouachita, read a great book, and spent the weekend in Hot Springs for the Miss Arkansas Pageant.  I even squeezed in a family dinner at Weiderkher's in Altus! (YUM)

Chloe LOVED our day at the lake. She's so excited we're going back this weekend!

Some of the Delta Gammas that were at Miss Arkansas!

Kaci & I with Miss Arkansas River, Rebecca, backstage at Miss Arkansas!

This picture was taken of Matthew and I while we visited St. Mary's Chapel in Altus. What a view!!

During my last week that I have free, I will be preparing myself mentally for starting back to school and beginning to pack for my move back to school.

Oh, and I'm currently reading "Everyone Worth Knowing" by Lauren Weisberger.  She is the author of "The Devil Wears Prada".  It is a cute, fun, easy summer read! I can't put it down!

Thanks for stopping by!!
XOXO
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers