Monday, July 4, 2011

Home of the Brave

I had a very relaxing weekend.... I decided to show you (by photos) instead of writing all about it.

First, I spent some time with Kaci.  (This is an old photo of us.)

Then, I went with my family and younger cousins to Cars 2 and Chuck E. Cheese.....



SUNDAY, we spent the day at our family's cabin.  We laid in Big Mulberry Creek & took in plenty of Vitamin D.  Then we decided on a whim to go watch Alma's fireworks.  So we raced there and even had time to eat at La Fiesta! It was a great show & the younger ones especially enjoyed it!

Finally, Monday the Fourth! Nana fried catfish & french fries.  We had baked beans, bacon wrapped-cheese stuffed jalapenos, baked squash, and yummy red, white, and blue CAKE!  My diet resumes TOMORROW! :) We were all in the American spirit as we ate, visited, and rambunctiously shot flames into the air.  Braeden especially loved the "Roman Camels". 









May you have a safe week & always be a proud American!
XOXOX
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers